Want to become a member?
The Dutch Association Thailand is open to new members. Our membership year runs from September to September, but you can join anytime during the year.
- At the start of membership during the association year, 10% of the annual amount applies per remaining month, with a maximum of 100%.
- The reference date is the first day of the month of registration.
- You can only use this option if you have not been a member during the entire previous year.
- If an event gives more member discount than the contribution for the rest of the season, one must also become a member for the following season.
- No refunds will be given in the event of cancellation of membership.
How to pay
Payment is possible as follows:
- Cash during an NVT meeting to one of the board members.
- Via a Thai bank transfer to Siam Commercial Bank: account 140-250702-8, in the name of Gerrit Bastiaan Visser. Remember that with Thai banks it is often not possible to see the sender of the payment. It will help us a lot if you add the last two digits of the invoice number as satang (baht cents) to the amount to be paid when paying. In addition, we request that you send an email with the transaction details immediately after payment email@example.com.
- Per PromptPay: almost every Thai bank accepts this payment method without costs. Send your payment to mobile number 099 150 7788 or scan the QR code below. Don't forget to activate the SMS notification.